milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 15 July 2013

Cycling at East Coast Park

Mission of the day with the Voodoos - Learn to Cycle! 

I remembered I learnt how to cycle when I was in Sec 2 & did went East Coast Park for cycling once, but when I hop on a bicycle about 10ish years ago, I couldn't cycle! While having late lunch with the Voodoos the previous weekend, Cindy offered to coach me! 

I wore this pair of Adidas which I bought last year before going Vietnam & only wore it once at Sapa. Colleagues laugh at me for being exaggerating!    

I was the first to reach the meeting point - (New) McDonald's East Coast Park cos my office was pretty near. 


Not bad, they have an area for you to leash you pet while you eat. But honestly, I prefer my pet to be beside me =)


Ordered the new Rendang Burger Meal with Curry Fries & Rose Soda. I didn't use the Curry powder provided for the Fries cos I prefer it with chili+ketchup+black pepper. Rosa Soda taste just like the normal Rose syrup drink, but with bubble. Rendang Burger ain't fantastic also. Should have stick to my favorite McSpicy!

I choose to sit outdoor to enjoy the cool wind


Along the way, we saw a few guys flying kite. So pretty!




When everyone's here, we head to rent the bicycle! 


Rent our bicycles from Lifestyle Bike N Skate


All of them discussing who to coach me! =D








OK, pose first before lesson

One trainee, many trainers! hahahahahaha

Man, it's tough can?! @_@


Wanted to give up when I'm only into the 15th min, but they took turns to coach & standby my side in case I fall!  Finally after close to 30mins, I manage to cycle again after 25 years (!!!!!!!!!!), but still a little unstable at start point. 




Managed to cycle from Carpark C4 - E1 and stop at McDonald's. Didn't fall hard, but had a slight crash with a guy who is running with his friend & got a small scratch on my right leg. 

Quite shag after an hour, so Ivy, Angela & Spencer cycle back to return the bicycles while Whye Wan, Cindy & myself rested at McDonald's to wait for Eric before heading for dinner!


McDonald's East Coast Park
Block 1202, Seafood Centre, #01-01, 
East Coast Parkway S(449881)

Lifestyle Bike N Skate
East Coast Park Carpark 4
Address: 1030 East Coast Parkway
Tel: 64436675
Opening Hours : 9am - 10pm (Monday - Friday)
9am - 11pm (Eve of Public Holidays)
8am - 11pm (Saturday)
8am - 10pm (Sunday / Public Holiday)





No comments: