milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Packages from Qoo10

Packages from Qoo10 again. All items received within a week from purchase date in good condition. Let's take a quick look non what I've bought 

I keep thinking that I mounted a memory card in my phone but 3 months later, I found out that actually I didn't mount any in my phone. Then when I wanted to put one in it, I couldn't find all my spare cards! 

So I decided to buy a Micro SD Card (Special Buddy Package 32GB + 16GB) from seller teratonic

{$33.55 + $5 Shipping = $38.55}


Initially wanted to use 32GB on my phone, I decide to use 16GB & keep the other one in case sis needs it. 

2nd parcel - Mono Pod for Camera from seller singaporedeals 

{$11.90 + Mount attachment for Mobile $2.99 + $3.99 Shipping = $19.38}


Retractable till maximum length of 105 cm. Mounting for mobile phone is 5.5 cm - 7.5 cm

Suitable to all compact cameras

And mobile phone. Great for selfies!

3rd parcel is a Cable Box (Buy 1 get 1 Free) from seller LinnsShop 

{$25.90 + $2.50 Shipping = $28.40}





L-sized box fits a 6-pod multi-plug whilte the M-sized box fits a 5-pod multi-plug. The multi-plug I have under my bed is a 6-pod one, so the Pink one doesn't fit them. Gotta buy 1 more L-size box. 

Yeah! No more messy wires with this cable box. Great for families with children & pets



No comments: