milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 2 April 2014

iLight Marina Bay, Route A


Selfie using my monopod while waiting for Theresa & family


Another selfie with my monopod

















Passed by the pop-up market set-up by Pasarbella while heading to starting point of iLight Route A






I just got to know that these tress are dedicated to countries that took part in Youth Olympics .. I thought it's just some coconut tress planted to make the place looks nicer.,.. haha

Ok, now... ... to the event!










Selfie again =)

Wishing our sistership stays strong & I get allocated a 2rm flat during this BTO launch.







I thought it was a Dragon thou.. haha



*photo from iLight website cos a little boy keeps switching the lights off


*photo from iLight website cos my phone is unable to capture it clearly


*photo from iLight website cos my phone is unable to capture it clearly






















*photo from iLight website cos this is out of order




That overall sums up iLight Marina Route A. 

We'll be back again for Earth Hour & iLight Marina Route B

No comments: