milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 3 May 2014

Singapore Zoological Gardens

Kogu has got tickets to Singapore Zoo @ $10 each, so he gave me 5. Since the boys has got swimming lessons & they couldn't go, I passed 2 tickets to my colleague

Me trying on my new mobile report control while waiting for colleague & her sis

Some pictures taken while in the Zoo








Waiting for some show to start

Yikes.. just 1.5 hrs in the Zoo, my hair is disgusting wet & oily!



Finally got to see Inuka, but he's sleeping















The girls are tired after 3 hrs of walking & so we went for lunch. They left after lunch while I went back in to meet Jenny & her boys

The boys went for a 30 mins play at the waterplay

Yoohoo ~~ then we went for ice creams! 


Happy boy =)

Gheez... the waffle cannot make it lah! So hard!







Since the boys are tired, we head home after ice-cream



No comments: