milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 6 October 2014

Dinner @ PappaRich & 走过岁月的歌6演唱會

Meeting Theresa & her hubby at Suntec for dinner on Sunday evening cos they won tickets to 走过岁月的歌6演唱會 from Love972FM! Both of them won a pair of tickets each & together with their daughter, she invited me to join them!

I was too early, so I went for a cuppa Hot Double Chocolate with Mash-mellow The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

I find it kind of funny why they bother to ask if I'm dining in or take away when they serve it  in takeaway cup. Since I'm siting it, I requested for them to do it without the lid. 

And the staff actually ask if I want mash-mellow with my drink. What? Isn't it stated on the menu board "Hot Double Chocolate with Mash-mellow"?! Although it's jus a few mash-mellows, but still... don't try to short-change me ok?!


When they reached, we went for dinner at PappaRich












We had a main dish each & ordered a portion of chicken wings for sharing but... ... Alyssa ate like 3 of it (after she finished her chicken horfan)!





Our complimentary tickets from Love972FM


What? got lucky draw? haha


View from our seats


Huang Xiao Hu 黄小琥, her deep voice sounds even more powerful live!


Mindy Quah 柯以敏, although she can't really carry some high keys & forgot lyrics, she's quite funny & can make the crowd laugh. 


A wefie while host of the show doing some lucky draw


Kao Hui Chun 高慧君 - In case you don't know her, she's well know for her duet 你最珍贵 with Jacky Cheung 张学友


No Jacky Cheung 张学友, so she invited a guy (which I can't remember the name) to sing 你最珍贵 with her. Aiyo, cannot lah.. this guy唱不出恋爱的味道 


So Wing Hong 蘇永康!


Wah... he cam down to audience seats, shake hands & took lots of selfie/wefie with audiences! He even gave 2 ladies one ring each! but argh... those kiasu audiences over at my side blocked the walkway, so he didn't walk up our side. 


When I finally manage to walk over to the other side, he turned & walk down =(


A wefie after show end. Overall a nice show =)

Managed to get a shot with DJs from Love972FM


Then we went Tiong Shian Porridge Centre 長城粥品 for supper cos little girls says she's hungry


Long time since I last had supper here. 

Thanks Theresa for inviting me for the concert & hope you win more of such concert! Huat arh!


The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Suntec City Mall 
3 Temasek Boulevard
#B1-132 Suntec City
Singapore 038983 
Tel: 6333 9510
Mon - Sun : 8 am - 10 pm

PappaRich  
Suntec City Mall Outlet
3 Temasek Boulevard, #02-386
Suntec City Mall,
Singapore 038983
Tel: 6532 3323

Tiong Shian Porridge Centre 長城粥品
265 New Bridge Rd
Singapore 088745
Tel: 6222 3911



No comments: