milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Tsukada Nojo - Injecting collagen

It's been long time since I last visited Tsukada Nojo and missed the chance to join Sam & Angeline last week. Joanna then asked if I wanna join her for dinner cos she got craving after seeing Sam's post, so ... why not? I also asked Sam if she wants to join & she's alright =)
There ain't much crowd tonight, so we didn't have to wait very longBeing an egg lover, of cos I have to order Tamagoyaki for the sweetness & fluffiness Nikumaki Onigiri with cheese for Jo & Yuzu Pepper for myselfChicken with plum sauceFried Chicken WingAnd the main lead - Collagen pot!Yeah.. time for the ingredients to be cookedSeaweed paste should you like to change the taste of the soupPrawn noodles =)Duhz.. I am demoted back to assistant manager co my last visit was 8 months ago. The card is only valid for 6 months from the last visit. Sigh.. gotta restart again. But well, look on the bright side, at least I will be promoted to Manager on my next visit and will get a free appetizer =DNot forgetting, complimentary jelly & take you note

Tsukada Nojo
133 New Bridge Road
#02-37 Chinatown Point 
Tel: 6444 8840 
Opening Hours: 
11:30 am - 3:00 pm, 
5:00 pm - 10:00 pm




No comments: