milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 23 February 2015

正月初四 (ii) ☆ Janice's 家

After movies with Ivy & Angela, I actually went to Kogu's house for awhile. But since I'm coming here & then back to Kogu's house again, I shall update the pictures for here first. 

Ex-McDonald's Clementi meet-up for CNY. Janice has volunteered to host the gathering this year & since Nicholas is back from Shanghai for CNY, he also joined us for the meetup

With Marlyn (purple hair girl), there is no shortage of pictures =D



Using the old-school gas portable stove, but Japanese pot for the steamboat
Janice's hubby, whom seriously, I don't remember meeting him before but he knows who I amAnyway, Nancy is irritated that I'm doing it so slowly, offers to cook the fish for me =DLao Charbo, u the best lah!A picture to show those that No Show! =D=D=D
One last shot before I leave =) 

Nice catching up with this bunch of peeps which I met them when I was attached to McDonald's Clementi. See ya next year! 

No comments: