milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Monday 16 November 2015

Diwali | ATeam's Yearly Affair

Halow everybody, it's time for our ATeam's Diwali gathering at the ATeam HQ! Again, as patti is no feeling well, Kpgu is trying his hands on patti's signature dish - sambal chicken. 
The amount of chicken he's preparing!Cooking the sambal for the first time.Tested the sambal; a little too sweet and not spicy as patti's. Angela, "maria" for the day. As usual, she is being asked to go early for frying chicken wingsKeeren says she fries the best chicken wingsJust as Diwali, tatta cooked briyani, mutton curry & the cucumber yogurt saladDavid & Liana, my sec sch mates were invited cos he's now the new buddy of KoguBoth are full of praises for tatta's mutton curry. Haha, obviously they have not tried patti's =DKeeren enjoying the chicken wingsTypical Indian food for the 2nd time this weekSadly, the ATeam's attendance is getting very weak. Looks like the next full attendance will have to be the next wedding or next baby shower/ kiddo's birthday.Rian in the house, playing with Kogu's nieceThen the little boy having fun in the dinosaur eggMahjong time! it's been awhile5 mins break from mahjong, we spring a little surprise for Angela, whose birthday is coming in 2 day's time. She doesn't believes that we (or rather, me) bought her a cake cos I told them I forgot to bring wallet when I leave the house in the morning!
Yes, that's what really happens! I forgot to bring wallet when I leave the house in the morning to meet the Voodoos for lunch & had to take $50 cash from Ivy while I did a transfer to her. 

Then I had to go & find a cake that is below $30 cos I need to make sure I have at least $20 for cab fare home. And so after going to 5 bakery, I finally find a bigger sized Mango cake from Bengawan Solo that is less than $30 =D
For the first time we held a mini celebration for Angela, but someone else is thinking that he is the birthday boyHappy birthday, Angela & may your dreams comes true!Someone enjoying the cake at 11.30 pm! 
Wokay, continue mahjong! 

Meanwhile, good night peeps! 

No comments: