milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 25 August 2016

2 days of Lunch w/Team

Haha... a quick update on our 2 days of lunch in office
Trying out the new Sambal Rice from KFC. Woohoo... I have to say, apart from the Curry Rice, this is the new yummy rice creation. But I wish there are more ikan billis!Then the girls are recently hooked on playing Fun Run, and so we bought Potong ice cream & bet using itNot bad.. I won 5 sticks out of 20 gamesYin, lost every stick that she hasAll very engrossed... I stopped playing since I won 5 sticks already, so I relax one corner enjoy my winningSiew Hoon also won 5Same goes to CarolMay got 3While Yin won back 2 sticksThe next day, we decide to have steamboat. This time round Siew Hoon went to buy all the ingredientsAs usual, I'm the one who does the preparation. Nice presentation right? Siew Hoon's diy chilli dipWahaha... too much food, stuffed ourselves silly again


No comments: