milkfrost's world

The brand new virtual world of Milkfrost - formally (milkfrost.multiply.com)

The reason why this blog is created is because Multiply.com is shutting down & all posts will be removed. Some posts here are back-dated from Aug 2004 - Aug 2012! I'm just doing a screen-shot & re-posting slowly cos it ain't easy to import every single photo. Therefore, only thumbnails are available for viewing, which also explains the white background & the little note at the end.

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 1 October 2017

Balloon Run | Run For Good

Hello October ans we started it with a run ~ Balloon Run it is! Organised by Central Singapore Community Development Council & Kampong Glam CC
Finally, these 2 are not late! hahaOur running (or rather, walking) gang this morningEvery runner was given a balloon sculpture to run withAfter registering, we went for breakfast at the nearest coffee shopAnd back just in time for the warm upand here we go!What?! My old shoe gave way when I'm only 0.5 km into the walk!So I have to remove them & walk only with my socksHaha =DFinally finished the rest of the 4.5 km with my socks & found rafia string to tie my shoeLuckily, found a shop nearby that opens early. Bought a pair of slipper & there goes my shoe! Haha.. #RunForGood & my shoe is also gone for goodThen we walked over to Bugis for early lunch and pass by this camera exhibition place along the waySoup for early lunch =)Happy lunch = happy people =)Thanks Wendy for jio-ing us to Balloon Run. Till the nest one... ...



No comments: